Jan 12, 2012

finnigan begin again

I kind of feel like my life is like the movie Groundhog Day.  Except for waking up every morning to that Sunny and Cher song I wake up to Graham smakin' his chomps - every three hours, feed the baby - three hours later, feed the baby - three hours later, feed the baby.

I'm kind of stuck in the grumpy part of the movie though where he's not very nice and really if my life is going to be this repetitive, I need to move on to the end of the movie where he's crazy and has snow ball fights and saves old people from choking.  I can't really do that last part - (I mean I would if someone was choking), but I could be a little nicer when (just like the day before) my kids take 45 minutes to get their snow clothes on so that we can get outside and breath for a minute, even though I know that just like yesterday they will be done after 20 minutes and I have to come up with bribes to keep them outside.  Patience!!!! It just takes a long time to do things when your little brain spends most of its time in another world!!! I get to practice every day, when will I figure that things aren't going to be different I just need to be nice?  What's his name figured it out in like a couple weeks in the movie.  Why can't I remember his name?  I'm tired.  This is going to drive me crazy.... tom arnold? no no no

BILL MURRY!  thanks Ang:)

1 comment:

mikeandang said...

Bill Murray. And for the record, I hated that show-- it seemed like it would never end! At least this, too, shall pass, and before you know it, you'll be wishing you could sit with them for just 5 minutes.

BTW, I think you have a great attitude and you're doing awesome for having 3 kids at home, all day, every day, and recovering from everything you've been through the last little while. I couldn't survive with that many little ones all at once. Don't be too hard on yourself :)