Jan 13, 2012

Merry Christmas!  The only pics I got were at my parents house Christmas Eve - I love Christmas Eve in Cove - one of my favorite traditions that my family has I think.  B's Mom and Dad came too this year and my kids were soooo happy to have both their nana and papa and their grandma and grandpa with them.  It was perfect.  
these two are pretty perfect too. 



cutest little wise-woman

I promise I'm not joking - He chose to be this little lamb. Ruffle bum and all.  He also chose to eat about 12 of my mom's homemade caramels that night too. 

Can't get over that little lamb......oh dear


Even Santa made an appearance (aka baby Parson)

Cute Dawson

This year baby Jesus got gold, frankincense a baby doll and a stuffed blue puppy

and one more caramel for Gray......

Darin brought these cool chimes from his mom's house and despite a slight headache (and looking at Darin in that awesome wig) I thought we sounded pretty good after a few tries. 
He was a little goofy after all that sugar




My Mom got these awesome lanterns that we sent up into the air before we left on Christmas Eve - we were each supposed to think of a gift we could give to Christ for the year and then send it on up in our lantern. Might have been my favorite part of Christmas.  They were beautiful and the kids LOVED them. 


look how handsome he is....

No comments: