Jan 13, 2012

Snuggled Up

Graham forgets that he's not being held when he's all bundled up in the stroller and out for a walk - how darn cute is he!!!! Now if only  he would forget in his car seat.  Bundle him up and put him in his baby carrier and he goes right to bed - poor kid has already been dragged along skiing and sledding.  We blessed this little guy on Sunday and his Dad gave him a beautiful blessing.  I can't get over how much he reminds me of Brandon.  With each of my kids blessings I feel like I've gotten an extra little glimpse into their personalities while listening to their Dad bless them.  This blessing just felt so much like Brandon.... does that make sense?  He get's overwhelmed when I get all crazy and excited just like his Dad does too:)  Good thing I've got Grady around...  


how sweet is he?  something about his eyes just feels so kind - just like his dad. 

"what the...."



If I knew how I would cut out Monica's face and past my own on top of her's - I forgot to take any other pictures of my Baby on his blessing day!  I'll have to dress him back up and take some later.  How cute is she with her "squishy".  

Carly is a little jealous...

she's saying - HAYYY Girl! - (I bet you'l love this jo:)

and she's saying "grrrr"  Can I just give a little shout out to Miss Rhonda - she saved the whole darn blessing day.   I was super sick and she took charge and did what Rhonda does blessed - planned it all out and even called my sweet Mother in law and told her I might loose it if I had visitors all weekend.  I love her so much.  I hope you know mom that you mean more to me than the whole wide world.  thank you thank you thank you for saving me again and again and again.  Remember how I got mastitis right before Clara's blessing and you planned and cooked for that whole thing too?  And how I didn't want a billion people at my house after Gray was born so you offered up your house to have a billion people at and cooked a whole ton of food for me then?  And how you just keep rescuing me over and over and over and over.  I love you soo much Mom! And Grady and Clara like you WAY better than they do me:) Thanks Mom - happy birthday little lady. 

By the time I remembered about the camera B had taken graham home:(   So here is a little picture of the clean-up crew including baby parson, baby dawson's head and itty bitty baby parson - can't wait to meet that one.  

I'm so glad I've got these guys. I like them a whole lot.  

1 comment:

The Hoths said...

You family is so dang cute Les. It makes me happy to see you so happy!