Figured this one out all on their own. Brilliant little kids I've got. Gray pulled Clara all around the neighborhood that night - Clara tried for a half block or so but said it was too much work and asked grady to switch back:) Even has her footie, bunny jammies on:) Good thing Grady's got quads of steel. I love these two. Funny how looking at pictures like these - as silly as they are - make my heart so happy. This is so..... them. So Clara and Grady. They are great inventors and play so well together. Brandon and Grady went to the Potato Bowl over the weekend (poor Aggies:() and how I missed having Grady to play with Clara! She just wants me to craft all day and I am not a crafter! She is all about glitter and stickers and glue dots and on and on and I just sometimes feel like my eyeballs might fall out of my head if I have to think about any more crafts! I sometimes feel bad that we have such different personalities - but I can learn right? So so grateful to have had these two so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment