Dec 18, 2011

Halloween '11

Halloween was fun this year - Grady was our mascot, B was the quarter back, I was a line-man (obviously), Clara was our little cheerleader and Grahama-lama was the cutest little football you've ever seen.  I love trick-or-treating.  I love walking around and seeing all the little kids dressed up and watching my kids get so excited over a dumm-dum - another bonus of not letting my kids have lots of treats - they go nuts when they get them.  And I love pumpkins - B does some awesome carving each year - I get in on the action about half of the time - Clara and Grady loved it this year and were both so excited to carve their own pumpkins.  Also - another bonus of halloween - I got Gray to start drinking green smoothies again after a year or so hiatus by calling them green goblin juice.

go diggers, go diggers, go go.... is Clara the cutest little cheerleader ever?  I think Gray's had happier moments...

He loved that little football suit- he'd fall right to sleep in it and was the happiest little trick-or -treater you can imagine. 



No comments: