For a little while this was the face I got every time I took a picture of Graham - I could just hear him saying, "Ahh!" every time that flash went off in his face! I love him. I think that life outside of me has been a lot more of an adjustment for this little guy than it was for my other two. I can only imagine what that change must feel like. For so long Graham just felt anxious - sounds, lights not being cuddled up and held all day long - I'm not sure how to explain him. Regardless, he makes me feel so calm inside, he has such a soothing, sweet little personality - but I can tell that change is hard on him. He isn't the easiest baby in the world (that was Grady) - he doesn't sleep great and still loves to be held all day and most of the night - but he is a lovely baby. He makes me feel content just being by him. That sounds silly doesn't it? it's true though. He is a lovely little guy (okay he's not so little - chubbiest little two month old I've ever seen!) and he makes me so grateful. He smiles the minute he sees another smile - and you can just tell by looking at him that he's a happy boy. The first two months have been kind of rough. I've been sick - a bunch. But i've learned a bunch too and me and Graham are figuring each other out and i think we get a long a little better every day. I really love babies - probably more than I should.

No comments:
Post a Comment