What a good Daddy he is to Clara and Grady... and he's about the most handsome guy I could imagine. So fun to have little ones around to make paper ties and handprint cards and to sing "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" for on Fathers Day. Brandon is a busy guy - so busy that sometimes it makes life a little rough, but he is always a good dad. He's a good dad when he's had three hours of sleep and someone needs Dad, not Mom, to get them their breakfast, when he's spending countless hours on the phone when he's away for work trying so hard to understand what in the world Grady is telling him, when he's spending precious time scouring malls all over the world trying to find the perfect baby doll to bring home for Clara. He is such a good Dad and I really really hope he gets to be Dad to a few more babies.... he's really good with newborns too:)
Jan 26, 2011
Daddy Day 2010
What a good Daddy he is to Clara and Grady... and he's about the most handsome guy I could imagine. So fun to have little ones around to make paper ties and handprint cards and to sing "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" for on Fathers Day. Brandon is a busy guy - so busy that sometimes it makes life a little rough, but he is always a good dad. He's a good dad when he's had three hours of sleep and someone needs Dad, not Mom, to get them their breakfast, when he's spending countless hours on the phone when he's away for work trying so hard to understand what in the world Grady is telling him, when he's spending precious time scouring malls all over the world trying to find the perfect baby doll to bring home for Clara. He is such a good Dad and I really really hope he gets to be Dad to a few more babies.... he's really good with newborns too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment