I finally got a picture of Grady with a snake last summer..... the kid loves em. I think this time of year I need to start reminding Brandon how much he likes snakes and bugs and stuff when he's having to spend so much time in doors and inevitably gets lured into playing tea party and dolls with Clara. This little guy is so funny. Already have a feeling he may be the class clown. He rarely walks anywhere... he's always doing this crazy backwards scoot thing or hopping on one foot. He is just the sweetest, cuddliest, craziest little guy I've ever seen. He's pretty much got me wrapped around his little finger. The funniest thing though is his gruff little voice. Never ever would I have imagined me and Brandon would end up with this kid who talks lower than Brandon can! He is so funny.... Oh I love my Gray.
Oh - and his quads, I forgot to mention that this little guy has the toughest little legs I've ever seen - here is lovely picture of him in my high heels (we have him put them on to accentuate his leg muscles of course) to prove it. He's got some pretty awesome moves, heels or no heels.

No comments:
Post a Comment