Dec 20, 2009

Still not done

I don't know why I'm blogging right now - I'm sitting next to a "to do" list that desperately needs to be updated and it's already a page and a half long. I guess tonight I just needed to chill for a minute. Last night I wanted to be done with all my Christmas wrapping/primary/present making "stuff" I just wanted really bad to be done. So I stayed up till 5:30 (don't feel bad thinking I was lonely - Grady was with me from 3:00-4:30 - it's hard to put him back to bed when he is so happy - laying giddy, drunken-like from sleepiness unwrapping spools of ribbon and giggling so hard he can't sit up) thinking I was done. Surprise...I'm not. Tonight we got home from church at 5:00 - some days it feels like we are at church for a really long time - had some dinner, watched The Polar Express and had our kids in bed by 9:00 (that's pretty good for us:(). That was almost two hours ago.......I had really good intentions of what I was going to accomplish - and a whole list of people in my head who were finally going to get an e-mail from me tonight with whatever it was they had been needing from me......but then I started reading random things - and now I feel really tired. And my list is still really long, and I'm having a hard time remembering all the things that I thought about today that I needed to add to it. Really.... I love Christmas, but tonight I kind of just want to be "done" if you know what I mean. These pictures will make me feel better:) - how are those two perfect little faces mine?





so yeah- we took pictures in our bed - a little random I know - but I've never shared them, and they make me happy.

6 comments:

Darin and Joanna said...

I'm sorry you have had so much to do....jealous tha your wrapping is done, and I know exactly how those perfect little faces are yours....look at their mom! We will see you soon!

MAEH said...

You all look like a magazine picture family in bed...you're all too cute! Have a great Christmas!

Natelli Johnston said...

beautiful pictures Leslie! you are such a cute mom.

Anonymous said...

It is about time you updated! Sorry you are swamped with Christmas. I feel the same way and I don't have little kiddies to buy for! Love the pictures in your bed. Your cute family sure is growing up! Miss your face.

alananddanielle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sets aside that famour "to do" list to do things that are more fun! You guys have the cutest family. Loved the pic. in your bed! Creative idea! Merry Christmas!

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

I love the picture in bed and you kids are beautiful. I hope you guys have a great christmas.