Jan 6, 2010

Happy Friends:)

Man was that last post a little depressing - let's get rid of that. For Christmas one of our good friends gave us a C.D. with a bunch of pictures on it from all of our get-togethers over the last 6 years. So many fun memories!! Boy have we all moved up in the world:) Two of our good friends managed the Pineview apartments at USU and we spent so many fun hours at that place! So many of our nights end up with the girls chatting somewhere (usually around yummy food) while the guys play something....x-box/playstation/wii -- Marchants, Jacksons and Greens - we love you guys, thanks for being such great friends! Remember when there were just two little babies to be put to bed?! Last weekend when we got together there were a total of 10 munchkins....man you'd think we were rabbits or something.....good thing the Marchants house has lots of bedroooms to put them all to sleep when we play! So here are a billion pictures in completely random order that all make me happy to look at....that's starting to feel a little bit like a theme lately isn't it? I guess I'll only blog when doing so will make me happy:)















7 comments:

Jenny said...

Great friends make life so much better!

Ashley said...

So, let me guess that you were the one that brought that big plate of broccoli to the party...haha. I learned something new from these pics. I had NO idea Brandon worked for Chippendales. What was he thinking doing that picture??? That is some serious blackmale!! haha

Jenny said...

It was great to see you guys over Christmas, but it just makes me sad that we live so far away now! We need to make our trip next year happen some how!!!

alananddanielle said...

It's so great to have good friends. I love making memories to last a life time with great friends. Glad you're doing well.

Darin and Joanna said...

I must say Brandon has been my brother in law for quite a while now and I never knew he was a playboy! Is he going to kill you that you posted that for all the world to see? Very funny! I'm glad you have such great friends!

mikeandang said...

I am sitting here doing nothing on the computer and I thought, "What the heck, I know you haven't updated your blog since June, but I might as well check." And, what do you know... you made my whole week, month, year. I can't tell you how much I love you guys and how much you have gotten me through this last week. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for the massage, the stories and the pictures. You're the best!

Marti said...

Lesli, I'm happy to know where your blog is now. Your family portraits are GORGEOUS!! And the get-togethers look way fun.