Nov 17, 2009

Remember when it was summer......


It's cold outside - and since I haven't blogged in months maybe I should start today....with summer. It seems like the longer you go - the harder it is to blog and instead of taking the smarter route and just starting with what's been going on lately, I'm in the mood to think about all the fun things we did when when it was hot outside, we didn't have to come in until 10:00 and dinner was made up of yummy stuff from the garden. So I may catch up on all of summer - or I may just finish this post and blog again in 6 months! I hope not, but I'm willing to be realistic.


We went to Sun Valley this year with my Mom and Dad and Charley's family for the 4th of July.




The weather was kind of rainy for a few days, but it was still a lot of fun. I love Sun Valley. I could live there. I have a cousin who's family was staying there for a month. A month! Who gets to be so lucky! We rented a bike trailer for Grady and Clara and they loved it. We ate at the Kneadery (my favorite) for breakfast, went hiking, saw the ice show, B golfed and I had an amazing massage. I can't say how much on this cold winter night I wish I was laying in the sun by the pool in Sun Valley....

2 comments:

alananddanielle said...

It was good to read up on your cute family. I love summer! Love, Alan & Danielle John

kkoyle said...

Your kids are getting so big! Doesn't time fly. Hey, let me know if your going to be around during Christmas, I'd love to catch up. Kyle