Jul 27, 2008

Memory Game

My Sister had this on her blog and I loved reading the funny memories that people had left

---- Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Ready - go!

9 comments:

Georgana Hall said...

Les, I have a zillion memories with you but one that I thought of first goes back to our dancing days at dance source. It must have been ninth grade because you would drive the jeep even though you didn't have a license. I remember your favorite song came on the radio in your car (i wish i could remember which song it was) and so you stayed in the car until it was over so you could sing along even though you were late. Me and Teradee were watching you from the window in the studio giggling as you were jamming out in the jeep. To me that is classic. Oh, and remember how you would pick me up for dance class at byu idaho? I forgot about that.

Jon and Melissa said...

Lake Powell comes to mind. I think that we went twice together, but the time that we went for our senior trip. Everything that could go wrong went wrong, yet we all had so much fun. Was it us who sunk the jet ski? Looking for lost girls, having to pull the boat back to shore at midnight. Good times.

Natelli Johnston said...

I always loved being around you, you are always happy and so nice to everyone. I loved watching you dance, you are so talented. Cheer camp memories with you stand out to me.

Darin and Joanna said...

When I think of you growning up, fairy comes to mind. I don't mean that in a bad way either. It didn't matter what you were doing, soccer, running around outside (the video footage of you in yellow stone), you were just kind of always floating around. No wonder you became such a great dancer! Do you remember every single time mom turned on the video camera you would get really close and say "How ya doin!" That was a trade mark! By the way, I think you wanted me to shave your legs!

Amy F. said...

I remember you being the cutest and sweetest girl ever. Also, after seeing you go to Russia with your Mom I realized what a big heart you have too.
Sky View was so much fun us all together. It didn't matter what class year anyone was in, we just all meshed together!

Amy F. said...

Oh, by the way, I would love your e-mail to invite you to our blog (going private). U can comment it or e-mail me at amyhfetter@gmail.com. Thanks!

Kaylinn said...

"She's Flippin through the Channels" and "there's a light in my eyes and its blinding me" and Bubbly Toes the song.

Anonymous said...

Well... I remember coming up to your house when I was like... 8 and Charlie beating you up and calling me Heotho Low. (Which he still does to this day!!) And then there is the time we went to Hawaii and missed the flight home and could have had to fly to Denver to get home and you said, OH I'VE NEVER BEEN TO TEXAS! Or when you suggested that we throw celery salt out at the Homecoming parade. I have too many good ones to go on! I love all the time I spend laughing and hanging out with you!

Krystin Coburn said...

Sorry it is a little late, but I remember a few months ago in July when we went to our husbands 10 year reunion and you came up to me and gave me a big hug and made me feel so special. Thank you. You are one of the sweetest and most gorgeous people I know.