Jul 23, 2008

Sun Valley and the 4th

During the weekend of the 4th we went up to Logan for the fireworks, and then up to Rexburg for the rest of the weekend. We saw the fireworks in Idaho Falls which are amazing, and then went to B's 10 year reunion on Sat. - what an old fogie! Good thing I still have three more years until mine!:) Cameron, B's brother had spent two days at home that week thinking he had food poisoning before going to the hospital and finding out his appendix had been burst for that long - the poor guy was in the hospital the whole week, - I was glad we were up there then so we could see him. I forgot to take our camera to Idaho, so the pics below are just from Logan.

I love Brandon's face in that picture

Clara could swing all day if we let her!

Ashley and Paul



My Mom and Myah
Last week we went to Sun Valley with my whole family and had such a fun time. I don't think I've ever talked about Brandon's new job, but he is no longer in public accounting --- yeah!!!!! No more busy season!! He is now doing international tax for a private company, and spends very little time stuck in a cubicle staring at spreadsheets. So this vacation really felt like a vacation, knowing that he wouldn't be starting another crazy busy season in a few weeks. We went swimming, shopping, went to the ice show, walked around alot and ate good food and that's it! Me and Brandon even got a date! It was so great - even though Clara had two teeth poking through and Joanna and her family had to listen to a whole lot of crying for two of the nights - sorry again guys! We tried to get a picture of all the grandkids while we were there, and unfortunately out of the hundreds we took - none turned out! We got a lot of funny ones though! While we were there we found out that Oprah and Rachal Ray were in town, I kept an eye out but didn't see either of them - I was pretty bummed!

My Dad and Clara

Cute baby Myah

Holly, Me and Jo


Cute Clara

Me and Clara by the duck ponds

One of the many funny pictures that just didn't work


We also tried to get a good picture of Jo's family - I've realized my skills as a photographer are very limited.... They look cute though!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Enjoyed the cute pictures!! You look so cute in each of them. I was waiting for a pic of Paul on the couch in Sun Valley but didn't see it. You'll have to email it :)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture with all the kids where Clara looks like she's real mad at Gab. That is too funny. Good thing they actually get along well in real life! :)

You're a doll. Please tell Brandon "CONGRATULATIONS!!" on getting a new job.

DJ and Kristin said...

You are such a cute little pregnant girl..but no surprises there!! I am so jealous your husband is not in public accounting anymore, DJ works at a CPA firm in SLC so I know just what you are talking about! Enjoy!! By the way where do you live now??

Val said...

Les! I am a blog stalker and checking you out! :) Your family is just beautiful. You're GORGEOUS, your hubby's a hottie and Clara is adorable! I can't wait to see your next little one! It's so fun to see you all grown up you were like my fill-in little sis since I didn't have one. :) All these pics are so cute...What a great family the Parson clan is!!!

Coretta from Confetti said...

hey, I found your blog via Marci's hope you don't mind. We just went to my husband's ten year too. Weird since his grad class size was 96. You've got a cute little one, and another on the way congrats! hope all goes well.