Hey everyone - this is Brandon. I just wanted to quickly post of a few pictures of our new arrival. We'll post some more later but to spread the news here are pictures of our new baby BOY! Lesli also had an allergic reaction so she ended up with Angelina Jolie lips. We don't have a name picked out yet, but here's the little guy. He was born August 10, 2008 at 1:54 a.m. and weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 20.5 inches long.
Wow, Congratulations! He is so handsome. How fun to have one of each now. You look so beautiful too! How do you do it??? I love the lips, so sexy. I will check back for the name. Congrats again!
Wahoo! He is here! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Les, you are one tough cookie! He really looks so perfect and handsome! He doesn't look all smooshed like Soren did. I can't wait to meet him!
OH my goodness! Les and Brandon,he is beautiful!!! I got chills when I read your post. I want to meet him so bad :) You have gorgeous kids. Les, love the Jolie lips! What was the allergic reaction to?
13 comments:
CONGRATS!!! How exciting a boy and a girl life couldn't be more perfect. Leslie you look awesome! What a hot mama.good luck on the name picking!!
Wow, Congratulations! He is so handsome. How fun to have one of each now. You look so beautiful too! How do you do it??? I love the lips, so sexy. I will check back for the name. Congrats again!
Congrats Les & Brandon! I just got my voice message from Tara and I am soooo excited! I can't wait to meet the little guy. Les, I like the lips!
I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!!
Yay! Hope you are feeling okay, Les. He is lucky to be born into your fam! Congrats!!!
Yahoo baby boy John! He is soo cute. Can't wait to see him. Love you all.
Congrats Brandon and Les! He is so handsome. I can't wait to meet the little guy at Christmas! Les, love the lips!
Congratulations! What a darling family you guys have made!
Congrats! He is adorable and Les, you are gorgeous...you should be a labor and delivery supermodel. :)
Wahoo! He is here! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Les, you are one tough cookie! He really looks so perfect and handsome! He doesn't look all smooshed like Soren did. I can't wait to meet him!
OH my goodness! Les and Brandon,he is beautiful!!! I got chills when I read your post. I want to meet him so bad :) You have gorgeous kids. Les, love the Jolie lips! What was the allergic reaction to?
wow Les, you are so beautiful! congratulations on your baby boy!
Congratulations!! He's here!
Post a Comment