B, Camden, Darin and Carter
Clara's favorite new car! This morning we went for a walk and she kept falling asleep over the wheel. She'd wake up after a second, start steering, honk the horn a few times, then nod back off. It was so funny!
We all thought she'd dive in, but she just kept looking at all of us, waiting for someone to feed her -
Clara - "Get me out of here!"
My new little niece Myah - how adorable is she!
Camden and Clara. When Jo first told Camden I was having a baby he shouted, "What! She's pwegnant?!!" We thought it was so funny that we tried to get him to say it again that night at my mom's house. When he wasn't following our lead, Jo said "What's it called when Mommy's have babies in their tummies?" He thought for a minute then said very assuredly, "Fat!"
My sweet baby girl
Mom and Clara
The Girls minus Holly. There are getting to be so many of us!
Happy Birthday Clara Belle!
9 comments:
Les - Clara is so cute! The party also looked like a blast. You Parson women are all so lovely. CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming birth of your new baby. I am so excited for you and Brandon. XOXO
Happy Bday little Clara you are adorable! Love her outfit Les. You three look wonderful! Your little girl is growing up! How are you feeling these days? I don't see a belly yet!
What a fun party-I love that car, where did you get it? Those big cars are hard for them to push so to have a handle and go on walks, that is fun! We should get our little girls together, maybe they should be best friends.
Beautiful people! What a sweet little girl you have...love her facial expressions!
Lesli, Clara really is adorable...and an august due date--how soon it's so crazy. Kristi Foster Peck is due in September and I am due June 21. Wow all these lovely babies. I hope you are feeling well, Its a little different for me the 2nd time around, but I am way excited and completely scared of having two babies so close! Take care and keep in touch. Kyle
What a cute yellow headband! Your little Clara is such a dolly! I love seeing pictures of your family. Where do you guys live these days?
Clara is so dang cute, I think she looks just like you!! I hope you don't mind me peeking at your cute little family!! They grow up so fast it is nuts!! My Blog is private but would love to shoot ya an invite email me krisniels@hotmail.com
Kristin Barson Nielsen
beautiful pics! you guys are such a cute little family.
Les, you are due in two months!!! I can't believe it! Where are the belly shots? Do you think it's a boy or girl?
Post a Comment