Apr 28, 2008
Harry!
Some of you may know that I always wanted to have a little boy named Harry. That dream kind of faded away however when I married Brandon John. Harry John just doesn't have a great ring to it - for a baby at least - but it works for a bunny! My bunny! I finally own a bunny!!! How much does Brandon love me? A lot! We got it from some friends yesterday, and it is a (potty trained) Netherland Dwarf that only weighs 1.2 lbs. fully grown! It is the cutest thing you've ever seen, and it just hops around my house all day - and goes to it's little cage in the laundry room when it needs to eat and take care of business. It smells lovely, never has to go to the Vet, and will take about a year to eat through a $15 bag of bunny food. All those years of going to to the fair and oogling over the bunnies are over - I have my own! Pictures soon to follow.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so jealous. How did you get a potty trained bunny. I want one. I guess when I move home you'll have to hook me up. I can't wait for the pictures.
How much fun for you!! I'm definately going to come visit when we get back. I'm sure Coop would love it.
Lesli, what a fun surprise to find your blog, your little girl is just gorgeous and I am so excited for your next addition (I don't mean the rabbit)!! Kyle Koyle
Ok, where are the pictures already!
Hilarious! A bunny Leslie.. that's awesome! Harry the Bunny!
Post a Comment