We just got a new camera and I'm so excited to learn how to use it better. Our USB cable for our old camera wasn't working so I haven't posted for a long time. Here are some new pictures of Clara I've taken over the last few days.
Cute pics! I can't believe how big she is getting. I want a pic of you. I can't believe you are having number two in a couple of months! How fun! What kind of camera did you get? I still don't know how to use mine all the way.
5 comments:
those eyes.. wow, so adorable! nice picture taking skills Les! And, I doubt that the back is bigger than the front :) You are itsy bitsy!
Cute pics! I can't believe how big she is getting. I want a pic of you. I can't believe you are having number two in a couple of months! How fun! What kind of camera did you get? I still don't know how to use mine all the way.
I can't believe how big Clara is getting. She is such a doll. I will be coming out from NYC for the 4th of July weekend. We'll have to catch up!
ooohh, new cameras are always fun! and i love all of clara's cute faces.
Love it! She has got some serious personality! I would love to meet her someday! You need to post a prego picture. I bet you are getting so cute!
Post a Comment