A baby kind of feels pretend sometimes - pretend when you close your eyes one minute and open them the next and the baby they were when you closed them is gone and a new bigger one took its place. A new one that's not quite as small or as cuddly or as dependent on you --- and for some reason it just kind of hurts. Why are you an adult for so long and a baby for so short? I love Graham - he brightens my whole life. It's odd the connection you feel to your baby - like their very soft and chubby body isn't really their own but just part of yours that runs around outside of you that you just love so much it hurts and sometimes feel like you need to hug it so hard it will melt back inside of you so you don't ever ever have to be away from it...... unless it's late......... and you're really tired:). I think I could win some kind of perfect muddy baby award with these pictures.....
No comments:
Post a Comment