She's a big fan of dressing him up too. She was calling him her little hula baby here.
A few things about miss Clara. She is growing up soo fast. I'm sure most people would guess she was at least 6 and not just 4 years old. She is learning to read and so excited about it. She loves pre-shchool and her teacher always says what a good girl she is. Clara is a dreamer - always pretending and creating and could sit and craft all day long. She is never ever ever in a hurry - that's kind of tricky sometimes. She is very tenderhearted and life is often a little more difficult for her than it should be. But she's teaching me a lot - mostly that I really need to chill a little more. I think she's gonna give me a run for my money in the patience department - but the fact that she is just so darn sweet sure helps her cause a lot. She loves friends and people and the sound of little neighbors outside playing makes her happier than about anything else - hurray for spring!!! She's gotten a lot more confident skiing this year - and while she's not as daring as Gray she has a lot more control. She'd just taken a pretty hard little spill right before this picture (holy cow am I grateful for helmets) but Brandon still got her to give a little grin. Although she'd never say it, I think she definitely prefers her Daddy to me - she could honestly sit in his lap all day if he'd let her. She loves him to bits and I can't blame her - Brandon is a lot more calm than me and Clara really thrives when things are calm. She's decided lately she doesn't like me calling her tootie anymore and I'm kind of bummed about it! It still just pops out sometimes but I'm working on it. She is the best little friend to Gray and I am so happy every single minute of my life that they are so close in age and can be such good friends - this girl sure needs him!

4 comments:
Sweet Clara, what an awesome little helper you have. It's so darn precious that she sings to Graham and tries to soothe him. What a doll.
What a chunky monkey Graham is! Holy cow, he must be so much fun to squeeze! I love his rolls! He reminds me of Jackson at that age.
It was so fun to see you guys, glad you are all doing well ;)
That picture of Clara holding Graham is fantastic. I could eat them both up.
I love to read your posts! I disagree about the you not being calm comment. I totally find your spirit so calming, and Love it! I also love to leave my kids shirts on their heads. I think it is so funny. We have many a picture with them with shirts on their head. So fun! I love your Valentine's Day traditions! Too bad the neighbors didn't walk in on you this year...HAHAHAH! Love you Leslie!
I love to read your posts! I disagree about the you not being calm comment. I totally find your spirit so calming, and Love it! I also love to leave my kids shirts on their heads. I think it is so funny. We have many a picture with them with shirts on their head. So fun! I love your Valentine's Day traditions! Too bad the neighbors didn't walk in on you this year...HAHAHAH! Love you Leslie!
Post a Comment