I like having our anniversary in March - it doesn't compete with much, and we are usually ready for a little break come this time of year - and I'm always so excited to spend a day skiing with Brandon which is what we usually end up doing on our anniversary. Last summer Brandon paid for this weekend at snowbird at some charity thing he went too and for the last several months I've just kind of stewed over the fact that he spent money on something that I had no clue how we would ever use. I knew I'd have a little nursing baby and how do you go skiing and then spend the night at a hotel with a new little one? But he figured it all out and Karen came and loved over our kids and gave us such a great break and it all worked out. Thank you babe. We needed that didn't we? Sorry for all the stewing. We went snow shoeing the next day with Graham and he was such a good boy. It was beautiful and so warm - something I'm excited to keep doing. Awesome weekend.
that strap looks a little sore doesn't it? don't worry i fixed it right after this was shot and he slept almost the whole trip.
and then he woke up and was happy as a little baby in a pack could be. he's perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment