Dec 18, 2011

my chub-a-goo

He is my chub-a-goo.  Graham you are my biggest baby yet and I love each little roll.  At church today people kept asking, "now, how old is he?"  And would look with surprise when I would tell them you're just two months! You were weighed about a week ago and tipped the scales at 13.8.  Yep, 13.8! One friend said to me, "so you're just nursing him right?"  I must just make cream - only the best for you chubby monkey.  When we made our thankful tree for thanksgiving one of the things Clara wanted to write down that she was thankful for was chubby babies:).  
i love all your chins

while I know I shouldn't be biased - this is my favorite roll.  I just want to nibble on your  little legs ever time I see it.  

these are my second and third favorite rolls.  that skin is the softest thing I've ever touched.  Like velvet really - I wish you could feel it.  My mom said the other day that it feels just as soft as the hills in Sun Valley look in the summer. I agree.  I could rub your little head all day.  Luckily you're strapped to my chest for at least a few hours each day.  My lips are usually on the top of your head for a good portion of that time.  - best part of those baby wraps is the kissing proximity.  


I love you Grahama lama

No comments: