Grady is awesome. I love that kid. Whenever he hears the baby start to fuss in his crib he jets into his room to help calm him down. I was cleaning out the office closets the other day when I heard Graham start to wake up. Clara and Grady both ran right in, hopped up in his crib and sat and talked to him for at least a half hour. Graham was content as could be when I walked in and found them both cooing at him. I got a lot done! This is always how I find Grady when I go into get Graham. And - I know - he's on his belly. I've given up. This kid doesn't sleep any other way - he's so easily startled and I just can't wrap him tight enough. About two weeks ago I gave up and started putting him to sleep on his tummy (in my defense it was actually Brandon who did it first) - but he slept! And longer than 20 minutes. After a few months without sleep - I'm a little desperate.
| This melts my heart - Grady beats me to his crib and this is what I find almost every day. Grady rubbin that soft little head holding his binki in his mouth. |
2 comments:
That is just to die for!
This makes my heart melt. I love those boys!
Post a Comment