I like this kid a lot. He's kind of crazy, but his sense of humor and his sweetness redeem him. I might be raising a class clown, but I can think of a lot worse things to raise. Can't believe he's three - can't really imagine a day without him. I love you Grady Baby - thank you for being my sweet boy!
My kids have been talking about Boondocks for a good year now... when they do something that they know will make us happy they say "Are you as happy as if we were at Boondocks?!!" We'd never even been there before! So we took them for Gray's birthday. Funniest part of the night - these two tiny little kids cornered Brandon and Clara on the bumper boats and shot Brandon point blank in the head with the little squirter on board for a long time! Some kids have no fear!! Luckily most of 'em took pity on the pregnant lady:)
We had a party with my family this last Sunday. Me and B had been in Sun Valley and my parents had our kids until Sunday afternoon. I had planned a super easy party - our family and decorating some sugar cookies... easy peasy. Then my Mom got involved. Cookies turned into - a complete dutch oven dinner for 21 - two cakes, ice cream and cookies. That lady sure knows how to host. Thanks Mom:)
3 comments:
Your family is so darling Les! I am so happy for you! You look so happy! You deserve it!
Happy Birthday Graydel!!! We love you!
you have the cutest family! I can't believe Grady is 3!! I remember when you posted pics and he was just a peanut baby! Thankgoodness there will be another tiny baby coming soon!
Post a Comment