Jan 26, 2011

2010 Year in Review.... really

It finally happened... I got a new computer! We'd had the old since a few months after we got married (yep 8 whole years ago) that we had to get to replace the one that got stolen. The one that got stolen along with our bed, B's guitar, and the bulk of our wedding presents. Word to the wise, if you really have to move to Ephraim for a summer to sell Living Scripture Video's make sure that a) you check to see if it's a good turkey year or not...local economy is important when you're selling million dollar cartoons, and b) that you get a really good lock for your storage unit...just to be safe.
So.... here is my year in review..on my super new fast speedy computer that is going to help turn me into the worlds most frequent blogger... i just know it:)
..............Do I really remember last winter? Not really... I know we were supposed to go to Sun Valley for a lovely long anniversary skiing weekend and that B sprained his ankle the worst it's ever been sprained and that I got a kidney infection and kind of felt like dying. So we didn't go. I got antsy about April and booked myself a ticket to accompany B to a tax conference in Arizona. It was heaven. We stayed at the coolest place and I just laid by the pool and read and went for runs in the dessert and took lots of naps. And hung out at this little old western town on the property. It was so so nice.

The only problem with this trip was that little to my knowledge Brandon had already planned a surprise long weekend for me away just three weeks after his tax conference..... I felt guilty... so so guilty. But I got over it. We went to Sun Valley for a wellness festival they hold there every year and we had such a good time. So many amazing speakers and we ate really really good food, and it ended with a concert by Colbie Cailet at the amazing Sun Valley amphitheater. We were seated in between the entire junior high, and the other, mostly 60 yrs + attendees from the wellness festival. We had fun but got no pictures:( I was feeling extremely grateful for loving Grandmas who took my kids and helped me feel like a much less stressed parent after those two little jaunts.

No comments: