I can't get this to fit - but I'm still gonna use it! I never thought I'd be posting a quote by Conan on my blog...but I was really touched when he said this. People in positions like his seem to never say things like this - they usually say the exact opposite. It honestly brought a few tears to my eyes and made me feel just a teeny, teeny, tiny bit better about the people that I spend way too many nights cuddled up on the couch watching. So... thanks Conan!
2 comments:
That is really good, I wouldn't expect that from people in his position at all. Impressive!
Ya, he is an awesome guy. I guess the money they paid him to leave or whatever he gave a huge part of it to his staff. Who does that? I think he's funny. We used to look forward to those rare nights where we happened to be up late enough to watch 'Conan' -those were they days before kids ;)
Post a Comment