Me and Clara were sitting on the porch today and the following conversation ensued
ME: Clara, who is your very best friend?
Clara: Um...... I'n thinking...... Um..... Um..... Clara Belle John.
Me: Oh really? Well who do you like to play with the very most?
Clara: Um..... Clara Belle John.
Me: No, if you could play with anyone in the whole wide world who would it be? Would it be Noah?
Clara: Clara Belle John, Mom.
Me: Oh. I really like her too.
Clara: Yes, I'n a princen
Me: You are?
Clara: Yes, I'n a princen.
---- Well, who wouldn't want to be best friends with a princess? I'm glad she's figuring these things out early...
5 comments:
I like her style. We would really get along.
How am I so far behind in your blog posts? You've been so busy posting your life! Sorry we missed eachother this last weekend. Soon, our paths will cross just right and we'll get to see eachother again! Hugs girl
Hey Lesli it's so great that you found my blog. I'm glad you said something to me. You have got the cutest little family and you are so beautiful just as you always have been. It's fun to catch up.
Oh Clara, she is such a ham! That is too cute!
Thanks again for having me do your fam pictures, you have one gorgeous family!!
You are fine about the print order, most people take a few weeks to decide! Just shoot me an email when you pick the ones you want :)
Post a Comment