Clara cracks me up every day - I know that I probably just think this because she's mine, but she really has the funniest, quirkiest sense of humor. Today she started saying "oops a daisy" every time she dropped, bumped, fell, etc... Who says that? Well - it does sound like something I would say, but I don't! Her funniest moments lately though, come when she's eating. I don't know if it's the fact that I spend all day every day with a 21 month old and a 6 month old, or if it just takes really little to make me laugh these days - but some days I just think I have the funniest job in the world. I'm sure sleep deprivations has something to do with it. I also have a picture of bread on here, why you ask - because bread has taken over my life!!! I got so excited about grinding my own wheat and using all these great ingredients, that I made - no kidding - at least 15 loaves of poop before this lovely loaf you see here - and for some reason the last six loaves have not been able to duplicate that loafs lovely goodness. I'm feeling despair, but am not ready to dump the whole idea yet. I will be a bread maker dangit - Brandon wonders why we have so many stray cats.... it might have something to do with the free bread they get on my porch every few days... Grady has also started eating real stuff and unfortunately the little guy is not yet very coordinated at it. Starting solid foods is hard for me - it sounds mean but really, it's just kind of a pain. It's sort of nice being a portable food dispenser. I never have to remember to bring anything to feed him but me! Since we started about a week ago he's had at least two days when I just forgot. I can't just forget to feed him!!!! I figure one meal a day of oatmeal goo can't be helping him that much though - and really - the boy is definitely not underfed:)
Every once in a while I put one of Clara's cute hats on Gray that she has always refused to wear. He could care less about having a hat on and I just need to see them on a cute baby head. Don't worry I don't take him out in public - he's only admired by me - but how cute is that chubby little dimply face? Oh I could just eat him:) Also, Clara started calling Gray, "Baby Gay Boy" the other day, or just "Gay Boy" hmm... It's dang cute - lets hope she learns how to say her 'R's before Grady is big enough to have little friends that might hear her.


Who doesn't love a bowl of blueberries!

We had a little party at my parents house last week. I walked into the kitchen and saw this - Clara had climbed up onto the counter and was dipping tortilla chips into chocolate sauce. yummy:)

sorry so many pictures of Clara eating - but this one kills me - she honestly loves to suck on lemons and limes! Crazy - she must be mine...

goo..

Maybe this is why Clara calls Grady "Gay Boy" he he he
He is dang cute isn't he:)

I wish you all had one of these - Just looking at that smiles makes me turn to goo - he is the sweetest and nicest little guy I could imagine.

Every once in a while I put one of Clara's cute hats on Gray that she has always refused to wear. He could care less about having a hat on and I just need to see them on a cute baby head. Don't worry I don't take him out in public - he's only admired by me - but how cute is that chubby little dimply face? Oh I could just eat him:) Also, Clara started calling Gray, "Baby Gay Boy" the other day, or just "Gay Boy" hmm... It's dang cute - lets hope she learns how to say her 'R's before Grady is big enough to have little friends that might hear her.
Who doesn't love a bowl of blueberries!
We had a little party at my parents house last week. I walked into the kitchen and saw this - Clara had climbed up onto the counter and was dipping tortilla chips into chocolate sauce. yummy:)
sorry so many pictures of Clara eating - but this one kills me - she honestly loves to suck on lemons and limes! Crazy - she must be mine...
goo..
Maybe this is why Clara calls Grady "Gay Boy" he he he
He is dang cute isn't he:)
I wish you all had one of these - Just looking at that smiles makes me turn to goo - he is the sweetest and nicest little guy I could imagine.
6 comments:
Where's the picture of your bread? I really want to see. I bet if you went to see my mom she would give you lots of great tips on the bread making...I love to make bread now..I can sneak lots of good things in there that my kids can't complain about because they don't know it's there. I love it! You sound so good! It's fun to keep in touch with you
Yum! Your post made me hungry! I want a piece of that bread! you make me laugh les! I wish you lived closer so we could hang out! Love your cute kiddos! Grady seems to look more and more like clara! Especially in that hat! :)
Your post was so funny! I love the hats on Grady, ha ha what a cutie! I'm sure Mark and Brandon would love to build something together - and then we can do something fun too! We still want to come see you guys sometime. I agree with you on starting solids, I thought it was easier to just feed them myself than get something ready and clean up the mess!
Les all your pictures are adorable! I hated switching to food too, it's hard to remember so don't worry you're not the only one. We missed you friday.
I love your kids!! They are so cute. I also think it's awesome that you are into making Bread. I was into that stage for a while, but since I'm not supposed to eat a lot of it right now, I kind of quit. Once I start up again, I know who to call!
Grady look so big already! (or is it that you havent posted very often?) Either way.. your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment