Feb 2, 2009

Run?

So I don't have time for any fun pictures or anything right now - there are hundreds of cute ones sitting patiently in my camera - but I'm very tired of looking at my last post. I am a little excited/nervous though about me and B's next new adventure - we signed up a few nights ago for the Ogden half - marathon. I don't think I've ever ran more than maybe six miles so I'm a little nervous - and really wondering when I am going to find time to train - but it's something I've always said i wanted to do so..... i guess I'll do it! I figure if nothing else, I can always walk 13 miles right? It might be a long day:)

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Go Lesli! You can do it! Good luck, you are so awesome.

Kim said...

Lesli,
That is totally cool! Good luck, that is something I have never tried to do. I can barely drag my butt to the gym.

Chelsea said...

Just wanted you to know you're not bad luck....I just think my knees weren't made for High School. It's fun thinking about those memories, it reminds me all the great friends I had! You're one of them. Love ya girl!
ps: your tree picking pics are so cute!

nich, nic, and keags! said...

good luck!! you can totally do it!

kkoyle said...

Lesli, that is totally awesome...I've been training for a 1/2 marathon in March for a couple of months now and it is totally do-able! Best of luck, just make sure you have the right shoes and good socks. I recommend smartwool running socks, they are so comfy.

Christie said...

That's awesome Lesli and Brandon! Good luck. When is it?

DJ and Kristin said...

I know you can do it!! Good luck on training!! Just get some good shoes and a good mix on your Ipod and you will make it!!