I guess since it will be Christmas in 3 days I had better post about Thanksgiving. We went to Idaho this year and Brandon's whole family was there. I've felt lately that since we don't all get together very often, that when we do we need to have lots of fun stuff planned so that we can make the most of our time together - needless to say we were definitely busy..
The four of us ran in a 10k turkey trot Thanksgiving morning and felt much better about stuffing ourselves that afternoon!
Carson, Clara and Aiden Our Tree! Brandon's brother Aaron and Gray Happy Birthday B! Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm glad to see that Brandon actually has a normal coat on...Last time we saw him in a coat was up at Beaver with one from the 80s. Haha. Love the tree.
Hey question, are you doing foot zoning? I thought I saw it on Ashley's blog that you were trying out...I actually started seeing a foot zoner and I was just wondering how it was going for you.
11 comments:
Sooooo cute!!
I'm glad to see that Brandon actually has a normal coat on...Last time we saw him in a coat was up at Beaver with one from the 80s. Haha. Love the tree.
I love those pictures of you cutting down the tree! It looks so beautiful! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Looks like fun! I still haven't done my Thanksgiving post so your way ahead of me!
how much fun! your family is so cute. it was great to see you guys too, hope you had a very merry christmas. how is the reflexology going?
kyle
brandon you made the whole 10k now thats impressive
Ryan
Wow, a runner, I had no idea! Your little boy is growing up way too fast! Your kids are so adorable.
fun pics les! I'm glad that we are on the same "updating our bog schedules". Because then I don't feel so bad!
you and your family are to cute.. it's been forever since i've seen you...gld to see all is well
Hey question, are you doing foot zoning? I thought I saw it on Ashley's blog that you were trying out...I actually started seeing a foot zoner and I was just wondering how it was going for you.
We bought a house last year in Bountiful. We would love to see you guys. We should get together and go to dinner sometime. Your kids are adorable.
Natalie and Kevin Seegmiller
Post a Comment