My baby sister is getting married! I can't believe it! I still feel like she should be a freshman in High School with her crazy hair! (Sorry Ash - but you have to admit, it was pretty crazy:) I went with her to get her bridals taken yesterday and she looked so beautiful! She is extremely photogenic and I can't wait to see what they'll look like. I took a couple too, and if Paul looks on here and sees them I'm toast! Let's hope he's not into blogging...... we got a little tux for Grady to wear that ended up fitting Clara! So funny - we'll have to find something else for him, or we could glue some screws to the side of his neck - draw a big scar across his forehead and he could go as baby Frankenstein.... that would be kind of fun..... maybe for halloween. Okay - On second thought, I better not put up any pictures where you can see all of Ashley and how gorgeous she looks in her dress. I'll save those for after the wedding)
Sep 25, 2008
My baby sister is getting married! I can't believe it! I still feel like she should be a freshman in High School with her crazy hair! (Sorry Ash - but you have to admit, it was pretty crazy:) I went with her to get her bridals taken yesterday and she looked so beautiful! She is extremely photogenic and I can't wait to see what they'll look like. I took a couple too, and if Paul looks on here and sees them I'm toast! Let's hope he's not into blogging...... we got a little tux for Grady to wear that ended up fitting Clara! So funny - we'll have to find something else for him, or we could glue some screws to the side of his neck - draw a big scar across his forehead and he could go as baby Frankenstein.... that would be kind of fun..... maybe for halloween. Okay - On second thought, I better not put up any pictures where you can see all of Ashley and how gorgeous she looks in her dress. I'll save those for after the wedding)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Beautiful Pictures. I love weddings. You're kids are adorable, you guys did good. I actually had a favor for your husband. I'm throwing a suprise 29th birthday party for Marc in October and since a lot of his very good friends wouldn't be able to be here I was hoping that you could send a card or something to him so that way you were here...kinda. His birthday is the 15th of October. I would sure appreciate that. Our address is 1309 Honeywood Dr. Crestwood, MO 63126. Thanks in advance.
She looked beautiful!! I can't believe how much Grady looks like Brandon. He's such a little cutie. We got the wedding announcement yesterday. I'm excited for the big wedding. Hopefully I'll see you before then!
How fun. It is always fun to tag along for the bridals. Hey I have a cute little tux, bowtie, and shiny shoes if you can't find anything. I think they are for a six month old-but it isn't that big. Anyway it is still hanging in Henry's closet-let me know if you need it.
Les, I can't believe how cute your kids are. I feel terrible I haven't seen Grady yet. I tried calling you a few weeks after you had him and I have a wrong number. We need to get together!
I can't believe how grown up Ash is! It seems like she should be doing cartwheels and stuff on the lawn behind your st. george condo! Those were the good days! I'm so excited for her!She looks beautiful! As do you new mama!
Ashley looks amazing! It is weird when younger siblings get married. We grow up too fast, yet we're all still kids inside. Your kids are adorable!
Hey Leslie- Its Jamie your cousin! How are you? My dad sent me some pict. of the wedding they are all so pretty. Your kids are darling, I don't think I have ever even seen them before. It is so hard for us to come to the reunions because we make so many trips up north for the summer. Hopefully one of these years we can make it. I just started a blog its phillipsfam2.blogspot.com now we can keep in touch :) Jamie
Your family is so cute!! I found your blog threw a friend. Hope everything is good.
The Phelps Family---Here is our blog" Chrisandjodie.blogspot.com
Your kids couldn't be any cuter! I want to eat them up! Ashley looks beautiful!
Hey Lesli!
It is HollyJo! I found your blog, I am really new to this blogging thing,but it is so good to see you and your sweet family!
Our blog is hollyandrustykarren.blogspot.com if you are interested!
-HollyJo
Post a Comment