What a beautiful little boy. we are so happy for you guys! I'm glad I found your blog, now I can frequently stalk!:) We hope all is well out west, I think we may be driving by for Harvest...we'll have to let you know, I'd love to see your children in person.
So adorable. You are a great photographer! I love how similar he poses in the last picture and the first picture from last pose. Just a little older-crazy how fast they grow!
Leslie he is beautiful. I agree with you about the miracle of birth and how us mothers just know stuff. Grady is such a great name, haven't heard it before. Congratulations. he is so so cute.
9 comments:
Oh my little Lesli! Congrats on your new arrival! I love it. You're so great!!! Miss you, love your bones, and your little family!
What a beautiful little boy. we are so happy for you guys! I'm glad I found your blog, now I can frequently stalk!:) We hope all is well out west, I think we may be driving by for Harvest...we'll have to let you know, I'd love to see your children in person.
So adorable. You are a great photographer! I love how similar he poses in the last picture and the first picture from last pose. Just a little older-crazy how fast they grow!
So cute! I need to come and pinch him!!!!
He is such a beautiful, healthy baby!
What a sweetie! Hope you are doing well...bet you've got your hands full. You have beautiful children!
When you are ready, you and I shall go for Nelson's Frozen Custard! Sure do love you and your darling little family!
Leslie he is beautiful. I agree with you about the miracle of birth and how us mothers just know stuff. Grady is such a great name, haven't heard it before. Congratulations. he is so so cute.
hey leslie!! i'm sp glad i get to look at your blog and see your beautiful family! congrats on the little guy he is adorable!
Post a Comment