Feb 22, 2008

The Prophet

I found this video this morning and really loved it. I'm not sure why, but I've had a really hard time with Pres. Hinckley's passing. It's an odd feeling to have never even met a person, but to still just hurt some days because they are gone.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing the video! That picture of him with his family at his wife's funeral (I think) got to me! He was such an amazing man and a great prophet!

Kassey said...

I love that movie! I just found your blog and it was fun to see your cute family!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday girl!! Hope you are having a great day. Call you later.

The Robinson's said...

Hey Lesli! Good to hear from you. You're little girl is so beautiful. We need to catch up!

Kaylinn said...

Yes and No...it Will be my birthday tomorrow, way to Remember! i will NOT be a half a century! Only a QUARTER of a century! :) (Half would be 50...WOW) and happy late birthday to you. I know you had yours a few days ago...the 23??? Happy B-day anyway