Feb 20, 2008

Hmmm....

It's really late (for me anyways) but I can't sleep - so here are some tags I've gotten----

This one is all about my Honey...
1. What is his name? Brandon

2. How long have you been together? We met the first week of my freshman year in college and started dating a few months later

3. How long did you date? We dated for about a year and a half – he was in Asia for six months of that going to school, traveling through Thailand, and contracting Typhoid…… but we spent lots of money on calling cards and e-mailed every day.

4. How old is he? 28

5. Who eats more? I swear I do, but I know his stomach can hold more than mine, and he eats twice as fast, so I’m not sure.

6. Who said "I love you" first? Brandon, I told him thanks and that I needed to think about it – so rude! It was true though.

7. Who is taller? Him by …….. 6 inches.

8. Who is smarter? Brandon by a long shot – plus he remembers and knows the most random things, but I know the words to way more songs than he does;)

9. Who does the laundry? Me - for some reason when we got married he suddenly forgot how….

10. Who does the dishes? Take turns, but me more now that he works such long hours.

11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

12. Who pays the bills? Me – odd, he’s the accountant – but I like to know whats going on.

13. Who mows the lawn? Brandon – I’ve mowed the lawn maybe once in my life, and I think my Dad asked me to quit that time.

14. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he does make a mean cheese quesadilla;)

(look at that amazing toe touch!)
15. Who drives when you are together? Brandon

16. Who is more stubborn? Probably me

17. Who kissed who first? Brandon – it was extremely stressful…. He was walking away and had gone about ten feet when he turned and asked if he could – what do you say? The 2nd was equally bad, but the 3rd (however we got to that one I’m not sure) was much better.

18. Who asked who out first? Brandon – we decided he probably asked me 5 times before I said yes – rude again I know, but I was really busy, and he was this old man (almost 22!!!).

19. Who proposed? Brandon – we hadn’t even talked about getting married in almost 5 months! He got the ring and everything as a total surprise. It was a good thing he did though, because every time we had talked about it before I got scared and said I was going to France or Virginia or somewhere.

20. Who has more siblings? He has one more.

21. Who wears the pants in the family? I’m a Parson what can I say – but he puts up with me very patiently.

next tag........

Four jobs I've had:
Dance Teacher (GO Dance Source!!!), Rexburg Phone Center, Kiahuna Pro Shop Girl, and my most favorite ever, Child and Family Support Center

Four movies I could watch over and over:
I don’t really like to watch movies over and over – but I do have to watch “It’s a Wonderful Life” every Christmas.

Four places I've lived:
Cove Utah, Rexburg Idaho, Koloa Kauai, Farmington Utah

Four TV shows I watch:
So You Think You Can Dance, Any local channel cooking show (I do miss my Food Network), hmmm,,,,,,,, Documentaries about umm pretty much anything on PBS and Everybody loves Raymond if I stay up late enough.


Four places I've been:
China, Peru, Thailand, Africa

Four people who email me:
The girls, My sister, J Crew and Brandon

Four activities I enjoy doing:
Reading, Hiking, anything outside when it’s warm, going to the “Cardio Cinema” at the gym.

Four things I enjoy eating:
Mexican, apples with peanut butter, the yucky white cake with gobs of icing from grocery stores, veggies with mashed potatoes.


Four places I'd rather be right now:
I wish I was asleep! plus Costa Rica, Turkey and Malaysia (they’re all in the twenty year plan)


Four things I am looking forward to this year:
Summer! Tax season to be over so I can see Brandon in the day light again – Going to Sun Valley with my fam – seeing my new little niece in a few months!

I tag ….. everybody!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I REALLY loved reading about you two. You know I have always admired your relationship: how you treat each other, how much fun you have together and just how in love you are with each other and now with little Bella too. I just love you guys :) Cute pictures too! Hope you got to bed at a decent hour..

Brooke said...

haha I mean Clara not Bella sorry.. Cody has been reading the twilight series.. he has been talking to me a lot about it so that was in my head sorry Les!

Chelsea said...

Just thought I'd check in and say HI! You're little one is a cutie! You look great too!

Kaylinn said...

I second Brooke's comment, i LOVED reading about you guys. you're so cute. And reading it just brought back Freshmen Memories, and stories. oh good times. Like when we played "Kiss the Girl" out the front door, Oh sharon! i think it was her idea. :) Good times. Love your bones!

Darin and Joanna said...

I assume you were talking about the baby niece I will provide---it may have just been a slip to you, but let me reassure you she will be here in a few more weeks NOT months!!! (thank heavens!!!)

Shar said...

so thanks for letting me know that you had a blog!!! Not! Finally. I'm really excited to finally read about your cute little family. Clara is a doll!!!

And I was totally the mastermind behind kiss the girl. It worked though, didn't it?!?

Melissa said...

6. Who said "I love you" first? Brandon, I told him thanks and that I needed to think about it – so rude! It was true though. This is an excerpt from your tag... this is exactly what I told Josh when he said he loved me... I said thanks, but I havent' really thought about you like that... you will have to give me some time!! haha. We're not rude we were honest and thats a good thing!