Cute picture Les! She is getting so big. I can't believe that time flies this fast. I've been telling people Coop is 13 months...then I realized today nope he is almost 14 months! Crazy!
Just got your comment....To straighten things out and also to make sure I'm not retarded. Cooper is 13 months. He is almost 14 months right??? Born end of November. I was thinking he was 14 months. Those stupid books have me confused. I guess you could say he is in his 14th month..but is not 14 months yet...clear as mud. I think it's funny that we couldn't figure it out!!
Hi Leslie! Don't you love random people just popping up to say hi on your blog. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and to let you know that my "crazy russian" brothers are doing good. (Yeah, I'm sure you heard about the fire(s) - I remember that you and your Mom went on one of the trips to Russia with my Mom and sister...). They are fun and challenging, but still fun. Congrats on your little one! We have on on the way in about 3 weeks -a little boy.
Great! I am so flattered that she is using the idea for the lamp shade! Remind her to use a rounded shade.. it will be a piece of cake that way. Les, you need to update :) I know you have a ton of cute pics sitting on your computer just itching to be blogged!
8 comments:
Cute picture Les! She is getting so big. I can't believe that time flies this fast. I've been telling people Coop is 13 months...then I realized today nope he is almost 14 months! Crazy!
Just ignore the comment above...I wasn't doing my math right :).
Just got your comment....To straighten things out and also to make sure I'm not retarded. Cooper is 13 months. He is almost 14 months right??? Born end of November. I was thinking he was 14 months. Those stupid books have me confused. I guess you could say he is in his 14th month..but is not 14 months yet...clear as mud. I think it's funny that we couldn't figure it out!!
Hey Les,
What a sweetie you have! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. I still think you are one of the cutest couples ever married. Love ya!
Hi Leslie! Don't you love random people just popping up to say hi on your blog. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and to let you know that my "crazy russian" brothers are doing good. (Yeah, I'm sure you heard about the fire(s) - I remember that you and your Mom went on one of the trips to Russia with my Mom and sister...). They are fun and challenging, but still fun. Congrats on your little one! We have on on the way in about 3 weeks -a little boy.
Your little girl is seriously a doll. Girls are so much fun.
Great! I am so flattered that she is using the idea for the lamp shade! Remind her to use a rounded shade.. it will be a piece of cake that way. Les, you need to update :) I know you have a ton of cute pics sitting on your computer just itching to be blogged!
Les-I tagged you! Go to my blog to see.
Post a Comment