Dec 31, 2007

Christmas


Sweet Gab had her Christmas pj's left at someones house so my mom had to improvise - she was a pretty good sport about things. Clara got her first Cabbage Patch Doll and I think I was more excited about it than she was! We had a huge snow storm on Christmas Eve so it really was a white Christmas -

12 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Hey Lesli!
I decided when I (like you) "blog stalk" I'm going to leave a message letting the person know I was here:). So just wanted to say hi and let you know I looked at your cute blog. Your little girl is SO cute and I love that picture of you and your husband on the top,left corner by the lake. Wow what a cool picture! Happy Holidays~ Heidi (Bell) Kjar

Jeff said...

Hey Les!
What a beautiful little girl you have! I just want to kiss her! Your blog is so fun. We would love to get together with you guys sometime. Miss ya!
Katy Wassom

The Hoths said...

Hey Les, I was so excited when I found your blog, I love finding new ones and getting caught up with old friends. It looks like you're having a blast and very happy. Your little Clara is gorgeous. I'm excited to stay caught up.

The Bucks said...

Lesli, this is Megan Ashcroft Buck. I was so happy to find your blog. Your little girl is so cute! Send me an email to bucknmegan@yahoo.com and I will send you an ivite to our blog.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Hey Brandon and Lesli (Jenny and Kurtis John here). I too am guilty of blog stalking, but I am glad I found yours it is super cute and I have enjoyed reading up on what you and your family are up to.

Glad to hear you had a fun Christmas!

Ashley said...

Thanks for FINALLY letting me know that you have a blog!! I knew you'd cave in eventually. I love seeing your cute little fam. I haven't been in your house for AGES. We had a lot of good times. See you soon!

carlyl said...

Hey les, how are you? It looks like you guys are doing great. You look so cute and your baby is darling. I am glad I found your blog...

Katie Jane said...

Holy Moly! Leslie Parson! I can't believe it is you. It seems like it has been a million years. This is Katie Merrill...now Young and I am so excited to stalk your blog...yes, I am totally guilty of telling my husband stories about a person who I have never met before, but seem pretty fun because I have read all about them...I think it is legal, and kinda fun. Anyway you are darling and you look fabulous!

Brooke said...

Les! You are so funny, you should have told me you had a blog earlier :) A couple days ago I checked your photobucket and was amazed at how little Clara is growing up! She is the sweetest little girl. You are such a beautiful family. I'm so happy that you have joined the blogging world!!! How are you guys? Are you still lovin' your home? What's new?!

Brooke said...

OH! and I have been searching high and low for the perfect cabbage patch kid ( I even looked on their official website but they are too pricey). What does Clara's look like?

Kylene said...

I had to leave a little note because I 'stopped by' your blog this morning. I was hanging out on Jo's blog and started clicking away. Your daughter is beautiful and I am soooo jealous you got to see wicked!!