just writing those words makes the words from that song by "fun" pop in my head, "tonight, we are young" and when that song gets stuck in my head it's usually there for quite a while.....awesome. Tonight we went to the grocery store and saw President Uchdorf and his wife looking at bike tire tubes. I got all star struck and wanted so much for my kids to meet them so instead of letting them shop in peace I went up and asked if I could let my kids shake their hands. They were very kind and knelt down and talked to my kids for a minute and I was so excited to tell them how important and wonderful the man was that they had just talked to. We watched a little clip from his conference address tonight and Gray laughed just as hard when Pres. Uchdorf said, "stop it" as he did the first time he heard it.
Graham doesn't like baby food. He's thrown up two times in his life - once after being given a bottle of formula and once after eating a bottle of baby food. He has however eaten just about everything else under the sun. I was so cautious with my other two --- Graham has had just about everything they tell you not to give a baby and he sure loves it all - salmon and eggs and peanut butter and berries, whole bowls full of spinach and he could eat beets and broccoli all day. loves it. let's hope he doesn't pop out in huge hives one of these days because I will have no clue what caused them.
Tonight I said how Graham wasn't a very big fan of baby food when Gray (who was laying on the steps eating an apple and saying "this is the very best place to eat an apple, it just tastes sooo good when I'm laying on the steps") asked, "what does that mean?". Clara jumped in and said, "being a fan of something means that you really like it. like this, "I am a fan of ponies". Well said little lady. Then later I was looking at the computer and there was a picture of a girl in a wedding dress. Gray looked at it and said, "Wow, that sure is a pretty girl. Whew.... that sure is a pri-tty girl!". I giggled and asked him where in the world he came from, without a skipping a beat he piped back, "South Lake Ci-tay". South lake huh?
I've wanted to post these silly pictures of them all in the tub for a while.
Graham doesn't like baby food. He's thrown up two times in his life - once after being given a bottle of formula and once after eating a bottle of baby food. He has however eaten just about everything else under the sun. I was so cautious with my other two --- Graham has had just about everything they tell you not to give a baby and he sure loves it all - salmon and eggs and peanut butter and berries, whole bowls full of spinach and he could eat beets and broccoli all day. loves it. let's hope he doesn't pop out in huge hives one of these days because I will have no clue what caused them.
Tonight I said how Graham wasn't a very big fan of baby food when Gray (who was laying on the steps eating an apple and saying "this is the very best place to eat an apple, it just tastes sooo good when I'm laying on the steps") asked, "what does that mean?". Clara jumped in and said, "being a fan of something means that you really like it. like this, "I am a fan of ponies". Well said little lady. Then later I was looking at the computer and there was a picture of a girl in a wedding dress. Gray looked at it and said, "Wow, that sure is a pretty girl. Whew.... that sure is a pri-tty girl!". I giggled and asked him where in the world he came from, without a skipping a beat he piped back, "South Lake Ci-tay". South lake huh?
I've wanted to post these silly pictures of them all in the tub for a while.
2 comments:
How fun that you got to see elder uchtdorf! I love your kids and the funny things they say! Gray especially cracks me up!
You're family is darling. I think of you often. It is so great to see how happy you are, enjoying every second of life, and those cute little ones. Love ya, ~Linds
Post a Comment