We went with my family up to Bear Lake for a few days at the end of August - always wanted to post these pictures and, well.... I usually choose sleep over blogging - not tonight though!
 |
| Papa Mike and Clara putting on a little morning tap dance show |
 |
| woo woo (I bet that's what I was yelling at the time) - That's B on the rope swing at Bloomington Lake |
 |
| I like those monkeys |


For my parents anniversary they rented a really cool cabin and we all hung out together for a few days - really relaxing, good food, lots of laying in the sun and sitting out on the deck. I think my favorite moment of the summer happened this weekend. I took Clara out on a wave runner one afternoon and she was in heaven. We both stood up while we were driving and I said, "it's just like were riding a horse, huh!" and Clara shouted through the hugest happiest grin you can imagine, "No Mom, it's better than a horse, it's just like riding a unicorn!!!" Then she would lay her head back on my chest, close her eyes and put out her arms like she was flying. Awesome. We went to Minnetonka Caves with Jo's family (Gray looks a little tipsy in that picture above doesn't he?) - it was kind of cold and muddy but really cool - none of us had been there before and my kids really liked it. Kind of a lot of stairs for a pregnant lady, but it was beautiful. Favorite part of the weekend was the drive and hike into Bloomington Lake. It was gorgeous - there were still wild flowers every where - even the last weekend in August - it was amazing. Thanks Mom and Dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment