I'll let Lesli post the full account later but she delivered a baby boy this afternoon! We are sooo proud of her! He weighs in at 8 lbs 4 oz and is 21 3/4 in long. Here are a couple cute pics of the little guy.
So cute!! He is so big and you were so little pregnant. :) Funny that I got to hear the good news from you. What a coincidence that I decided to call and see how you were doing then. Can't wait to hear all about it!
YEAH YEAH YEAH! I love him and love that we will have the three amigos to hang out as they grow up!!! LOVE you and am so proud to have such a strong sister!
10 comments:
He is beautiful. I heard you were amazing and that everything went well. I'm so happy for you. I'll bring you dinner soon.
I can't wait to snuggle him! Congratulations!
So cute!! He is so big and you were so little pregnant. :) Funny that I got to hear the good news from you. What a coincidence that I decided to call and see how you were doing then. Can't wait to hear all about it!
YEAH YEAH YEAH! I love him and love that we will have the three amigos to hang out as they grow up!!! LOVE you and am so proud to have such a strong sister!
How exciting! He is so adorable. Good job on the delivery! You are such a champ!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for your family!! :) I will be in town next month, I want to meet this cute kid!
Congratulations!! He looks perfect! So happy for you guys!! :)
Yeah! What a handsome little man. Congratulations to you and your cute little family.
yea Lesli!! You look so happy! I love that pic! I can't wait to hear more! Soo soo happy for you!
OHhhh wonderful!! Congratulations you guys!!!Can't wait to hear more of the details. Lesli, how do you always look so amazing..
Post a Comment