The 4th felt a little bit crazy this year - still fun though. We drove up to Logan thursday night with hopes of hiking to the waterfall up high creek on Friday morning. We woke up to discover that the road to get up the canyon had been washed out and I was so disappointed! B and my Dad went golfing and I met up with Jo and her kids at the pool and then we all went to the park to have dinner and watch the fireworks - as usual.
So I've always known B's eyes are pretty sensitive to the sun, but after the first two pictures of him with his squinty eyes, I couldn't help but tease him just a little. Come on Babe, you can do it - one more try, just keep your eyes open! No luck.....I think you'll love me putting all these pictures on here huh!
Looks like he thought it was almost as funny as I did:)
We drove up to Rexburg after the fireworks in Logan - and got there super late that night. We then woke up way too early and ran in a 5K (that somebody forgot to measure and was only like a 4K) the next morning with B's brother Aaron. The rest of the weekend was pretty relaxing.
The last few pictures are courtesy of the lovely miss Clara -
In the gardens up at the school.
Cute cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment