We have a new tiny tuna on the way. Hopefully coming no sooner than mid September and no later than mid October. Our kids are so excited and can't wait for the pumpkins in our garden to grow. (When they are big enough to put on the porch, I've told them - that's when the new baby will come!) We haven't found out the sex of the baby since we like a good surprise. I'm feeling so ready to have a little baby in our house again. More on the gauntlet that this winter was for me in another post - for now I feel so so wonderful and can't wait to hold this little babe.
I also wanted to post this picture I took yesterday - my kids and their two friends that were over were laughing so hard in Clara's room yesterday that I had to see what was going on. Who knew 4 kids in a bed could be so funny?
3 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys! And the vacation looked HEAVENLY.......
Fun new posts! I still can't believe Grady's ear! I'm very jealous of Hawaii. It sounded so great! Are you sure you didn't find out what you are having today?
Congrats again ;) We are excited for you guys!
Your trip looked so totally magical! How perfect! Glad you guys got such an awesome break!
Post a Comment