Mar 20, 2011

Clara's clothes


Clara loooves clothes. A little too much her Dad would say. I haven't been able to dress her since she was two! For a few days last summer I took a picture of her each time she changed her clothes (this is a pretty frequent occurrence remember, so really I probably only got about half her changes). The picture with the binki might be my favorite, you can't quite tell but in that picture she had on seven layers, including a swimsuit on bottom. Oh Clara.....thats what I usually say when she pops out in something new, but for a few days I decided to take a picture instead of sigh in frustration as I thought of all the clothes "we" would have to put away before bed. Seriously though, how dang cute is she:)




3 comments:

april said...

what a cutie! They are only kids for such a short time, so whatever, right?!

Thanks again for Friday night! Kaity had a really great time. She loves her magnifying glass!! That was so nice of your MIL ;)

Katie Jane said...

She is so fun! Claire would get along great with her. Umm, I might need some info on where you stayed when you went to Oregon. It looks like a dream.

Georgana Hall said...

So cute! So it that picture of Clara laying out? I think we could be best friends! ha ha