Aug 21, 2010

Cute

How dang cute are they?


They are usually the best little buddies and more naughty when they are together than you could even imagine....especially when there is water involved.
I love them to bits.
I love when I tell Grady I love him how he keeps his serous little face and says "wuv you Mommy" and when I tell Clara I love her she gets this bashful smile and says "thanks".

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

Oh, I so love this!
There is something so special about those moments where I get to just let my kids play, and bathtime is one of my favorites. No big rush (unless they start to get pruney ;), and they couldn't be happier!
Siblings are the best!!

Jon and Becky Hall said...

I have not seen you for a long time. I love that you want to be a doula and do foot zoning. I do the massaging and love to learn how to heal from touching. It is so amazing.
You have a adorable family.