Nov 17, 2009

Hotel Del

In May me and B when to San Diego for a few days. His work decided it had been too long since I'd seen him so they sent us on a trip! We stayed at the most amazing hotel I've ever been to on Coronado Island. It was built in the late 1800's and was unreal! It was beautiful - everything about is was amazing. Some of the original rooms were a little on the small side, but ours was in a newer part of the hotel and it was awesome.





The hotel even had an elevator man that punched in the floor number and opened up the cage door for you! A lady killed herself there a long time ago and they've written a book and done all sorts of shows on how she still haunts the hotel. The picture of B is in front of the room where she killed herself. Creepy! Brandon wanted to stay a night in the room, but luckily it was booked. I guess it's pretty hard to get in to. The weather was kind of yucky one morning while were driving around, so we decided we might as well drive to Disneyland! Yahoo! I LOVE DISNEYLAND. I know... a little silly - but I do! I don't mean to be rude to my little chickadees but I don't think I'll want to go with anybody but there Dad until they are much much older. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that B's work will make this an annual tradition - doubt it, but I'm seriously missing "The Del".

2 comments:

Kaylinn said...

Like you stay in San Diego and didn't even let me know! And in the Del...fancy pantsy. Love it!

Kaylinn said...

Okay...then I finished your post. SHUT UP! You were in Disneyland and you didn't even call me! Sad day. Would have loved to see you!