Mar 11, 2009

My Babies Eyes







9 comments:

Darin and Joanna said...

I still want to know how your kids got those huge beautiful eyes! What great pics. Grady is looking so much more like you these days. That last picture of him just looks like he belongs as one of our siblings...kind of crazy!

Katie Jane said...

Such beauties those two! How are you doing cute girl? We need to get a bunch of the girls together and do lunch. Maybe we could meet at Melissa's hospital room. PARTY!

Teresa said...

Precious!

Val said...

Lesli - Your kids are so beautiful! That last one of Clara looks just like you to me. :) Still hard to believe that you are all grown up and a little mommy!

Georgana Hall said...

soooo cute!

Calder Family said...

Love these pics les because your kiddos do have the most big, amazing eyes! I need to see you sometime soon! Lets get everyone together and go to the zoo or something! Love ya!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Hey Leslie... It's Ashley (Whitman) Larsen! Melissa told me that you wanted an invite to my blog. I just need your email address. So, email me at ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com. I'm so excited to stay in touch. Gorgeous Family!

Cher said...

Hi Lesli! Cherolyn here (from ski day). I remembered your blog address! I'm so proud of myself.
Your kids are darling!
Send me an email to
cherolynrowland@gmail.com
and then I can send you an invite to my blog!
Talk to you later.

Coretta from Confetti said...

simple super cute post