Nov 12, 2008

Halloween


Has Frankenstein ever been so lovable .....



This year for Halloween, we were dressed as the following:
Brandon: The Great Zevy (a pretty good fortune teller at the church halloween party)
Lesli: Madame Ufuba (an OK palm reader, until she got bored and found the "Harry Potter" themed room)
Clara: The kitty with no ears (she hated those of course) and smeared whiskers that freaked her out - and who kept walking around saying very sadly "nose, nose, nose" after she saw herself in the mirror with a red nose.
Grady: the cutest green headed baby I've ever seen

Clara's little playgroup at the pumpkin patch...


You can't see the witch in this picture - but the Wagon ride with a Witch at Gardner Village was just a little more than Clara could take - as can been seen by her expression in the above picture


Not a big fan of this witch either


She does however love a good dance party --- even if she's the only one dancing. She gets pretty frustrated these days when we go somewhere and music is playing if we don't let her dance - and a few songs usually just isn't enough either. She needs to dance till she's done dancing -- or there are usually a whole lot of tears as we tear her little dancing feet from the dance floor. Life's rough sometimes

He is the sweetest thing since ....hmmm I don't know, but sometimes I just wonder how a baby could ever be so sweet.


10 comments:

Katie Jane said...

You have such a darling family. Seriously cute! You look so fantastic by the way! Gardner Village looks really fun and cute. Do they have fun things in December too?

Jon and Melissa said...

Great job dressing up-what a fun family. Looks like you guys have been having a good time. I love the picture of your little man by the pumpkin! He is getting so old!

Shannon said...

Way cute pictures! I love halloween

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Lesli,
Your right he is so sweet. It seems they just can't stay small forever can they? I noticed in the one picture that you had him in a sling. Do you like it? I use mine all the time for Emma(9months) and Mara(almost three) they are great. IT's good to keep tabs on your cute family

hollyhopper said...

Les,
I love the halloween pics :). It is so fun to follow you through your blog, bc by the time we talk, all of these fun things have already passed, and we forget to tell each other about them.
xoxoxo...your new personal stalker ;)

Calder Family said...

I didn't know Grady was Frankenstein too! We needed to get a picture with him and Soren together! You are much more brave than me. I didn't dare put paint on Sorens face, he would have been rubbing it like crazy.

Chelsea said...

Super Cute!

The Rigbys said...

Hi Lesli! I didn't know you have two kids. They are darling!

Krystin Coburn said...

So CUTE!! Sure funny how time flies. Didn't we just see you and you were pregnant? You all look great! Boden was scared of Santa if that helps:)

Julie M. said...

Hey Lesli! Don't know if you remember me from EFY, but hi! :) Your family is adorable!!