Here are lots of pictures from Ashley and Paul's wedding. Ashley looked so beautiful and other than being a pretty chilly day, everything went really well. Despite seeming pretty different from each other, Ash and Paul's personalities go so good together and they really complete one another. It's weird having a new person all of the sudden become part of your family, and I'm sure it will be weird for Paul to have to follow suit with the other in-laws and deal with the sometimes crazyness of the Parson clan. We're all a little bit extreme - but hey, who isn't? Anyways... Paul, I'm very happy you're my new brother - and so glad that Ash found someone who makes her smile:) I made the awful mistake of forgetting to charge my camera before the wedding, and it died after just a few pictures - so, many of the pics below (the really cute dreamy looking ones) have all been stolen from my sisters blog - thanks Jo!
Hey Lesli, I've been totally into blog stalking and seeing so many people!! Anyway, my mom told me you blessed your new baby in Cove a few weeks ago, and I didn't even know you were pregnant again!! But congratulations, your kids are beautiful! It's good to see you are doing well.
I found your blog! Your Mom and Ashley told me that there may be wedding pics on Joanna'a blog, so I went there, and then I found you! You have such a darling little family! I'm so happy for you and Brandon! Visit my blog! brighthope8.blogspot.com
Hi Les! Wow it's been a long time- that last time was a Kyle's apartment in Logan. Like 4 or 5 years ago. That's crazy. Anyway- you're little family is so cute. You look so happy. I'm glad. You're as beautiful as always. Love ya and miss ya!
8 comments:
Oh Lesli my love...you're beautiful! Will I ever see you again?
You looked so cute that day also!! It was so much fun to see you and your cute family. Grady and Clara are such cute kids!!
you and yours sisters are so gorgeous! Not fair!
Hey Lesli, I've been totally into blog stalking and seeing so many people!! Anyway, my mom told me you blessed your new baby in Cove a few weeks ago, and I didn't even know you were pregnant again!! But congratulations, your kids are beautiful! It's good to see you are doing well.
I found your blog! Your Mom and Ashley told me that there may be wedding pics on Joanna'a blog, so I went there, and then I found you! You have such a darling little family! I'm so happy for you and Brandon! Visit my blog! brighthope8.blogspot.com
Hi Les! Wow it's been a long time- that last time was a Kyle's apartment in Logan. Like 4 or 5 years ago. That's crazy. Anyway- you're little family is so cute. You look so happy. I'm glad. You're as beautiful as always. Love ya and miss ya!
Congrats to your sister. You look fabulous!! Glad you had a fun time!
Incredible Pics! I love big family events like that. You have a neat family!
Post a Comment