Jun 28, 2008
Summer
I love summer! It's starting to get a little toasty for me, but I still love summer! Here are a bunch of random pictures from the last two months. Last weekend Brandon ran in the Wasatch Back relay and we met him up in Park City and spent the weekend with my sis Joanna and her family. The two little blond boys are hers, Camden and Carter. I thought these pictures show their personalities so well! The two little dark haired boys are Brandon's brothers, Carson and Aiden. I know I need a recent belly shot, but I'm usually the one with the camera - I've still got seven weeks though (maybe) so I'll post one soon! The last ones are of one of Clara's favorite things to do - getting all dressed up in random clothing articles while I fold the laundry. I think it's so funny when she does things that make her laugh at herself!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! My boys are big cheesers! Clara looks darling! The dress up reminds me of you as a kid!
Great pictures! You little tiny tummy is so cute in that picture with you swinging Clara. She is such a doll by the way!
She is so cute! She is totally cheesin' it up for the camera too!
Summer is so fun (except in Arizona ;)!
Your family is the cutest with your little pregnant self and your beautiful Clara! Such great pictures! Do we know what your addition is going to be?
Post a Comment