What a cute picture. You're a natural already. I have a Canon Rebel XTi. I need to learn how to use it. Where was the class you took? Anyway, hope to see you soon!
Amazing picture Leslie-a nice camera makes everything around you look beautiful-it is hard to stop taking pictures!
Cute picture! What kind of camera do you have? I've been shopping around and can't decide .. I would love any suggestions!
I know I am late, but CONGRATS on the pregnancy!! I am so excited for you!! Clara is so cute I love that curly hair.Kristin Barson Nielsen
I love your little Clara. She is such a good mix of you two. I am so glad that you got a new camera! I love to see your awesome pictures.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cute picture. You're a natural already. I have a Canon Rebel XTi. I need to learn how to use it. Where was the class you took? Anyway, hope to see you soon!
Amazing picture Leslie-a nice camera makes everything around you look beautiful-it is hard to stop taking pictures!
Cute picture! What kind of camera do you have? I've been shopping around and can't decide .. I would love any suggestions!
I know I am late, but CONGRATS on the pregnancy!! I am so excited for you!! Clara is so cute I love that curly hair.
Kristin Barson Nielsen
I love your little Clara. She is such a good mix of you two. I am so glad that you got a new camera! I love to see your awesome pictures.
Post a Comment