Clara just a few days old
Clara's first trip to the pool
The annual Halloween Murder Mystery Party
with the Marchants and the Jacksons (This year the murder
took place in the 80's)
Cute kids outside Angkor Watt
My niece Gab - this one not only makes me smile, it makes
me laugh out loud!
Ki'pu Falls
Camping up Smithfield Canyon
Cute Brandon
6 comments:
Hey Lesli P.-
I've been blog hopping and I found yours! Clara is so so darling, she is the perfect blend of both you and Brandon as it should be. I hope you don't mind me linking to you on my blog.
http://fitchfamily.grassrootsmodern.com/
It sure is fun to see you so happy. Hope you get feeling better soon.
Michelle
Lesli! I think I've seen you once in the last decade (literally), and that was at my homecoming! That's great that you and Brandon have a daughter! I got married about 2 years ago and Liz and I are expecting a son in June. By the way, we went on our honeymoon to Kauai. We're very jealous that you and Brandon actually lived there! I made a blog for us a couple of weeks ago (don't judge Liz, I was the designer) so you can see what we're up to at thedeweyfam.blogspot.com.
Hey Les!
Fabulous pictures! I love the one with you and the little children. You look like a movie star who goes on humanitarian trips. Love it! I'm so sorry your sick. It's hard to be a mom when sick. Get better soon. We need to get together!
Yep, I'm a first-year medical student at Duke. In just a hair under a decade I'll have a real job! (You can e-mail me at jdewey11@gmail.com since conversing via blog comments is not the most efficient, and it doesn't make sense to other readers.)
These pictures make me happy just looking at them! I really love the picture of you and the kids outside Atkor Watt (?). You're my hero :) Clara is a doll, she just gets cuter and cuter every day (as if I ever thought that were possible)!
Clara is so darn cute! How old is she now? I bet she is so fun. Where are you guys living now? Is Brandon all done with school? Where is he working? Moving away was hard yes, but it has also been very fun. It has been a good learning experience. Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment