Feb 16, 2008

We're Melting....

The snow is finally starting to melt - yay!! I haven't written in a long time, because I feel like nothing very exciting has been going on. Plus, computers are so stressful to me, and very odd things seem to happen to them when I'm around. They always freeze up on me. I once shut down every single computer at the WalMart Photo center one at a time. I finally told them that the problem was me, walked away and everything started going again. Equally random is that a watch battery has never lasted longer than two weeks on me. I usually only get a few days out of it. Weird. Anyway - I'll re-cap the last several weeks. January was very cold, and snowy, and Brandon had to go to Boise for work for two weeks, so it was kind of a long month. Clara smacked her head on the table and got her first black eye - it was pretty heart breaking. She also started crawling though, which was very exciting. She had the army scoot down for a long time, but now it's the real deal. We went to Pres. Hinckley's viewing, which was very sad for me, but so neat to be able to stand so close to a prophet and feel his spirit. That was about all for January - but then came February - yahoo! Such a better month. We've already had several days in the 4o's, We had Valentines day which is wonderful (Brandon came home with Cafe Rio and a Jamba! - so romantic) my birthday is this month - crocuses usually come up this month in Salt Lake, and the Sun has been shining! Plus, we got to go up to the dedication of the Rexburg temple last week. We've also been visited this month by a whole gaggle of geese! 17 of them at one point. They hung around in our back yard for about three days. Clara would stand at the glass door forever smacking it and telling them to go away(as best she can) she's not a big fan of animals, but it was pretty cute. They were so loud, and left a lot of poop, but it was still pretty exciting. Here are pictures of Clara ready to brave the cold, and her sad eye.






I have some tags i'm going to do too - but some other time -

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute cute. I promise I am going to come visit you soon. Clara is getting so big. I'm sorry about her eye. I hate when Coop gets hurt. He hates to cuddle too so then I pick him up and he pushes away, which makes me feel worse. Anyway, hope to see you soon!

Darin and Joanna said...

Cute pics! Why didn't I know you went to Pres. Hinckley's viewing? Crazy your own sister learns things about you by reading your blog!